Commercial Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Connecticut’s ZREC program and the federal tax credit have never been better. Take advantage of them before they expire!
Protect your business from rising energy costs that eat away at your profits. By going solar, you generate your own electricity and free up cash for other areas of your business.
Financial benefits of installing a commercial solar system include:
- 30% federal tax credit on the cost of the system
- Every kWh you generate reduces your billable kWhs provided by the electric company
- With the 15-year ZREC contract, the utility pays an additional fee for every kWh you produce – so essentially you get paid twice for each kWh you generate
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bill
- Reduce your tax liability
- Lower operating expenses
There are also benefits beyond the balance sheet:
- Installing solar shows environmental leadership
- Solar power is clean, quiet and produces absolutely no pollutants
- Photovoltaic systems require little to no maintenance
- Battery back up may be added to produce power during outages